Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally....

Ah.. finally i can online from my house today....

When i apply Streamyx, LCLY thought i can do it myself, should be very easy.. and somemore they charged RM88 for installation, what for la.... save it go makan better....

So the "Streamyx in a box" package comes with a ADSL modem, a installation CD and cable la... micro filter la... Too bad, does not come with a technician....

Forgot to tell you all, actually if u use the modem given by TM, the installation is quite simple, just run the CD, follow step by step, then you can go "surfing" already...

The best part is i bought a wireless modem because i don wan to see cable all over my house, and i dont even know how to setup the thing....

I got my streamyx password on Monday, well, today is already Friday... I took five day to fix the thing... I just keep trying, changing the figure, and also luckily i can online using laptop, coze i got TM modem, so then i can go search the net how to fix this thing.. Thanks to forumer in LYN, because some ppl are discussing about wireless network setup there... i can't imagine how i gonna fix this networking thing if i took the package without modem. No modem... No internet... cannot search info in internet.... DIE!!!!

Well, i finally settle the modem setting, but, if u ask me to help u setup, i might not be able to help, coze i dunno what i have done made the setting success.... Haha...

1 comment:

raulito said...

wei, u can ask me de ma, or wait for me go back help u haha...coz the streamyx in our hse i fix it myself de..i also bought modem separately ma !