Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hi Hi!!!

Hello everybody.... well this is my first post. just to try out this layout. Office hour now... Stay tuned... will be right back after this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, i'm back. The time now is 12.42pm, after lunch. Just like wat my bro say, "eat full nothing to do", let just continue with this blog. (hopefully my boss doesn't read my blog).

Emm... where should i start..... Basically i am very~very~ lazy to do this kind of things(blogging), suddenly got motivation from my auntie, to start this blog.... Even i know blogging already popular for very long time.

How come? the answer is i heard "Oh, you can see the photo in my facebook". This kind of things come from my auntie. Faint~~

So, from today, i will share a bit of my life.... Not much..... Hope you guy like it....

I will stop it here....

Next episode: My House

2 comments:

raulito said...

yes ! finally my outdated brother joining here !

Kar Yee said...

luckily, i'm not the most outdated person among 3 of us... coz i started my blog liao long ago before u...